Model LAC65.1 is a universal analog amplifier for static/semi-static weighing applications in adverse industrial voltage outputs. It can be mounted to a variety of DIN rails and uses robust terminals for worry free connections.
The AC load cell excitation voltage assures lasting stability which is critical for analogue amplifiers. The AC voltage provides the advantage of EMI mitigation as well as suppression of the effects from thermal-electric effects. Both voltage and the current outputs are available simultaneously enabling dual readouts at separate locations. Low excitation voltage allows for low bridge resistance (40) preventing errors from thermal drift. Gain and zero adjustments do not affect each other. With the use of DIP-switches and precision 25 turn potentiometers, resolution of adjustments are maximized. With the wide input voltage range and isolated power supply, the LAC65.1 provides superior and reliable operation. Being manufactured since 1998, the LAC65.1 has been used and continues to be relied upon by thousands of customers worldwide.
- High stability
- Bipolar voltage output ±10v
- Current output 0-20 or 4-20ma
- Can drive up to 8 pc 350 ohm load cells or 24 pc 1000 ohm load cells
- Extreme stability and reliability in adverse industrial environments.
- Both Bipolar voltage output (±10V) and current output 0-20 or 4-20mA, with ability for simultaneous output.
- Can drive up to 8 Pc 350 ohm load cells or 24 Pc 1000 ohm load cells.
- Wide range of gain with virtually no zero drift enables a live range down to a few percent of the load cell’s rating.
- Wide range of the low pass input filtering from 33 to 0.33Hz to meet any requirement.
- AC excitation voltage (425Hz) cancels interference from EMI and thermal-electric effects from poor electrical connection.
- Low 2.5V excitation voltage effectively prevent load cell warm up errors.
- The layout of the front and the LED indicators simplifies set-up and calibration.