The DFI 1650 is a self-calibrating microprocessor-based transducer indicator with a 6-digit display. It also functions as a signal conditioner when used with transducers equipped with a signal module. Perfect for bench or field operations, this versatile instrument provides an easy-to-read display of data from a variety of different input sensors. Each of the four input channels will accommodate unamplified strain/load sensors, AC/DC displacement transducers, high-level volts/mA transducers, or RTD temperature probes. Older type transducers may be used by purchasing the In- Line module. The unit will instantly self-calibrate the following: zero, span, decimal point and engineering units with any Cooper transducer equipped with the “Sure Cal Signature” option. Manual calibration of the DFI 1650 is done via the front panel menu. An auto-zero circuit will zero the indicator when no load or pressure is applied to the transducer. Standard outputs include RS-232 and 0 – 5 volt analog output. One strain gauge amplifier card comes with the unit. Other different cards are available as options.
- Automatic calibration
- User selectable display and filtering options
- Up to 4 transducer channels
- AC or DC power
- 16-bit resolution
- Up to 800 H z frequency response; field selectable
- 4 standard programmable limits (open collector outputs)
- Relay outputs for up to 16 standard/additional limits – optional
- Different programmable alarm configurations
- Isolated digital-to-analog voltage or current outputs
- Multiple load cell summing – optional
- One strain gauge amplifier card included
- Input amplifier cards available for four different types of transducers
- Can be remotely set up from any computer
- 1 Multi-Channel instruments will require an additional calibration fee.