Ordering Information - International
How to place an order - International
Online - Click Here
Search the full catalog for products and order online via credit card anytime, 24/7.
By Phone - 540-349-4746
Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. We will close at 4:00 PM EST on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
By Fax - 540-347-4755
Email your order details that include the following:
- Company name
- Contact name with phone and email
- Bill-to and ship-to addresses
- Part numbers and quantity needed
- Desired ship method (see Shipping Information below)
Terms of Payment Available - Orders from outside the USA and Canada
- International orders normally require payment in advance, by wire transfer or credit card. In addition to shipping charges, a $35.00 export processing fee applies (except Puerto Rico). Please request a pro-forma invoice.
- Credit Cards - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
For security, we ask that you do not send this by email. Please send by fax to 540-347-4755 or call us at 540-349-4746
- Net 30 account may be available upon credit approval (usually requires 3-5 days); special fees will apply.
NOTE: All duty, taxes and fees to be paid by customer.
Cooper Instruments strongly prefers to ship freight collect on international orders; please provide an account number whenever possible.
Choose your preferred ship method based on how quickly you need to receive your order. We can ship on your shipping account or we can prepay and add it to your invoice. Please note: not all services are available to all locations.
International Services for Canada
|International Services for Canada|
|Standard to Canada|
|Intl. Ground (Canada and PR only)|
Delivery information is approximate and is made in good faith. It is not guaranteed and the company will not accept any liability for any penalty or damages, liquidated or otherwise, for delayed shipments or installations.
If a freight quote is needed, please fax or email the full shipping address and what service you would prefer.